If you are searching for tools that can help managing your marketing and improving your sales, Pardot may be just what you’ve been looking for. Pardot is a marketing automation tool offered by Salesforce.
The Pardot Basics:
Pardot has been designed to create an automation solution for sales and marketing departments to deploy, manage and even fully create online marketing campaigns using one central platform. This empowers action at every stage of engagement so that each marketer can drive greater results from the campaigns.
Pardot is designed to support the requirements of any size of B2B organisation, particularly small to medium enterprises. It can help you to exceed your revenue goals and better align your marketing and sales team. This will allow you to accomplish even more with the current resources you already have in place.
The Features of Pardot:
Pardot allows you to close any gaps in your sales funnel, regardless of where or how a potential customer enters your marketing spectrum. Some of the stand out features of Pardot include:
- Greater Visibility of Prospects: You can view the activities of your prospects within contact or lead records.
- Contact Organisation: You can sort all of your contacts using a Pardot grade and score.
- Eliminate Duplication: You can use email address as a field to deduplicate any contacts or leads in your records.
- Improved Syncing: You can sync all of your accounts and opportunities using Pardot.
- Real Time Activity: There is a Salesforce tab that allows you to see prospect and visitor activity in real time.
- Improved Collaboration: You can use Pardot to sync the status of your campaign members.
If you would like to know more about how Pardot could benefit your business, Salesforce specialists Fristine Infotech are here to help. Our team members would be delighted to discuss your requirements and provide you with a tailored solution to meet your needs.